Judy Blue "Wide Open Spaces" Wide Leg Gauchos
- Unit Price
- The wide leg cropped pant of our dreams is here! These are going to make an amazing Spring and Summer staple pant. High rise for all with amazing stretch and oversized wide leg. Your true size will be a soft fit boyfriend roomy waist. You can size down one further for a fitted waist.
- Snag the white Version (don't size down as much) HERE
- Fabric Fit & Feel
- Regular 0-8 Sizing: Take your smallest even size pant size and size down ONE (IE size 8 wears a 7) for a wide boyfriend soft fit waist and size down TWO if you don’t carry weight in your tummy (IE Size 8 skip the 7, wear the 5) for a fitted waist
- Regular 10-16 Sizing: To find your odd size take your MOST FORM FITTING even pants size minus 1 for a soft fit roomy boyfriend waist. Size down one further for a fitted waist. (IE: size 12 wears 11or a 9, 14 wears a 13 or 11)
- Plus 14W-24W Sizing: Take your most FORM fitting pants size that you can fit into and stay true to size for a soft fit roomy waist. If you know you're losing weight or prefer a tight waist on boyfriend style jeans, you can size down one further.
- If you don’t own form fitting pants, or only own Regular sizing 16/28/20/22 etc from Gap/AE/Old Navy, you may want to size down ONE size from the most fitted pant size you can fit into as these are true wide hip plus size with stretch.
- Our 18W is like a 20 at Old Navy for example.
- Rachel: Size 10 bottoms wears size 7 in these
- Ashley: Size 14/15 department store bottoms with muscular legs wears size 13 in these true to size roomy boyfriend and 11 for a fitted waist.
- Measurements are approximate and taken while laying flat
- Inseam from crotch to bottom inside ankle: Size 0-15 24 Inches | Size 14W-24W 24.5 Inches
- Rise from crotch to top front button: Size 0-15 11.5 Inch Mid Rise | Size 14W-24W 12 Inch High Rise
- Leg Width at Bottom 0 - 24W 10 Inches Wide
- Details & Fabric
- 92% Cotton 7% Poly 1% Spandex
- Color: Medium Wash Blue
- Style: Boyfriend Wide Leg
- Stretchy Soft Thick Denim (high cotton content)
- Fits true to size for all sizes (unless you carry NO weight in your tummy then size down)
- Need Help Finding the best fit/denim shape for your body type?
ALERT!!! Make sure that you are basing your size on the MOST FITTED pair of pants with stretch that you can find. If the pants size you’re basing these off of is roomy at all, you will be in too big of a size in Judy Blue jeans.
On the CUSP of sizing and not quite sure??
Judy Blue sizing goes 13, 15 THEN 14W.
- Size 14 regular is often a 15 in department stores and a 13 in Judy Blue (Ashley’s sizing)
- Size 16 regular can sometimes wear the 16/17 Junior Plus sizing and often prefers a size 15 in Judy Blue
- If you’re a 16/17 but like a women’s/Missy fit then try the 14w (14W is approx 1.5 inches wider than 15 regular)
- 14w-24w women’s cuts in the hips/thighs and calves will be true to size WITH stretch. If you’re used to roomy jeans, you will need to size down to find your size in Judy Blues.
Judy Blue Style # 88291 / JB88291
Already shopped and ready to return? Access your $1 PREPAID REDO RETURN SHIPPING PORTAL HERE
Return Summary: Returns are accepted with all original tags attached, free of stains, hair and smells within 7 days of delivery to you. They are issued in the form of a store credit or same item different size exchange.
Full Return Policy Below:
We are excited to bring you amazing styles! We try to do things a little different than most when it comes to shopping online. We do our best to help women understand their body from a clothing standpoint. When you understand body shapes, styles best for those shapes and even styles to avoid, you can more confidently shop online.
Ever have a question? Just hit chat below!
Please make sure to read the descriptions for tops/dresses for the “feel” of each clothing so you know how items will fall and stretch etc. We carry 99.9% stretchy fabrics with flow around the tummy area.
Every jean and short has inseam, rise and fit listed. Please please take a few moments to measure your rise (crotch upward around the tummy to the top of the waistband) and inseam (crotch measured down your inside leg to your ankle AND the floor) so you know exactly on your frame where an item will hit.
In the event that an item doesn’t fit or meet your needs, we are happy to accept returns on items with original tags attached for a store credit or exchange of same item in another size when emailed within 7 days of delivery. These are the only methods available for returns.
Why 7 days? The spirit of accepting returns for 7 days after delivery is that our inventory moves very quickly. Much longer than 7 days post delivery and many items tend to be sold out or largely sold out and end up in end of season mystery bags. Returns within 7 days of delivery gives our small business a chance to resell the product.
For a return, if you’ve purchased $1 Re:Do return shipping, you can use the link above to complete your return.
If you have NOT purchased return shipping but would like to purchase it from Re:Do for a store credit or exchange, use the link above as well (APP orders MUST use your order number from our website – you can email us for this number or view it by clicking CREATE account on our website and using your app email to view all orders).
If you would like to manually ship your item back for a store credit, please send an email to email@example.com.
Have a question about sizing or anything at all? Send us an email and we can always help!
Returns are issued in an exchange for same item or store credit for the product amount + sale tax on the product itself. Shipping and tax on shipping is not refunded.
Customer is responsible for return shipping unless return shipping was purchased at checkout.
(If you have a dot net, dot RR, dot EDU email or other non dot Com email, often times our email replies go to spam. We reply to all received return emails within 24 BUSINESS hours (M-F) usually. If you don't see a reply, please check spam, we promise we aren't ignoring you.)
Website Store Credit/Exchange Option automated option:
For full priced items (not ending in 97 cents/99 cents or using a coupon code over 15% off) you may purchase $1 Return insurance at checkout.
Return insurance pays for your return shipping on items returned within 7 days of receipt of the item and allows for a store credit or exchange for the full product value.
Exchanges with RE:DO shipping insurance: Will allow you to exchange for same style in another size. Your size will be held for you once your package is in transit with USPS. If your size is out of stock at the time of your package going into transit you will be issued a store credit.
Cancellation requests: Please note that any request for order cancellation prior to shipment will result in a 10% restocking fee due to system commissions and service charges that we incur. Cancellations will be provided in the form of a store credit.
Please note that order cancellation is not possible once an order is pulled and packed.
Product Standards for returns: Please ensure the item has all tags attached, has never been worn, is free of animal hair, odors, stains and anything else crazy that would make the item unsellable ;-) If shoes were sent to you in boxes, please ship the shoe box back in a poly mailer bag or another box. We are unable to resell shoe boxes used as shipping boxes. If we find that an item is returned in an unsellable manner, it will be returned to you at your cost and we will no longer be able to accept returns from you.
Returns are delivered to our warehouse daily in large quantities. We aim to process them within 72 business hours of receipt but please allow up to 5 business days from receipt for processing. If your return was confirmed delivered and has not been processed after 5 business days (m-f) please send us an email so we can check our unmarked returns bin as many come in without names/order numbers to reference.
Items ending in .99 or .97, custom made to order items, leggings, bralettes and undergarments, pre-sales, accessories, food, mystery items, purchases using a coupon code, received as a promo code gift, holiday and event capsule collections and specials and any other items marked FINAL SALE are not returnable.
In many cases, our inventory moves very quickly. When we are limited in sizes/qty for a certain style, it may end up in a limited sale of promo code we offer. We don't offer sales often and they are final sale items. We are unable to offer pricing adjustments for purchases made in the past. In the event that your order has arrived within the last 7 days you are welcome to return per our return polices above and repurchase your item as final sale order.
Shipping & Local Pickup
We are located in Cameron Park, CA. Local pickups are 10-4 M-F @ 2570 Greenwood Lane. You can pickup anytime after you receive your fulfillment email/notification. Return window is 7 days from your Fulfilment notification. All orders must be verified prior to leaving our parking lot. Missing item claims after this time cannot be addressed.
WEBSITE ORDER SHIPPING:
Online WEBSITE orders shipping timelines are always updated in the banner on the top of our website daily (excluding pre-sale, made to order etc...)
Lola Monroe Boutique APP SHIPPING:
Our FREE APP has you pay shipping ONCE and then you get free shipping for 24 hours after EVERY order you place.
Your free shipping window extends again after each order. Once your Free shipping window has ended, your order is GENERALLY pulled 1-2 business days after your shipping window ends and shipped the business days after that. (Example: Thursday orders are pulled Monday/Tuesday to ship Mon/Tue/Wed, Friday orders pulled Monday to ship Mon/Tue/Wed, Sat/Sun orders START getting pulled Tues to ship Tues/Wed in most cases).
All in stock orders will ship within 2-4 business days of free shipping window ending.
LolaMonroe.com Website SHIPPING:
Shipping on our website is based on item weight with a max shipping amount of $8.75 for orders over 1 pound on regular priced orders.
Shipments Internationally will be calculated at checkout. In the event of a miscalculation we will send an invoice for shipping.
Please note that for larger orders we often use Fedex shipping. In the event that you have checked out with a PO box, we will contact you via email from firstname.lastname@example.org for a physical shipping address.
TRACKING FOR YOUR ORDER:
You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking once your item is printed. Please make sure to check spam and mark as NOT spam if you find it there. You may also see all tracking numbers by creating an account using the same email address you check out with/your app checks out with from Facebook on THIS WEBSITE - YOU MUST CLICK CREATE ACCOUNT to login for the first time.
USPS ARRIVING LATE STATUS:
Please note that we PRIDE ourselves on fast shipping. And in 99.9% of cases, the post office and fedex deliver quickly. But we do have several dozen packages each month that get stuck in the USPS ARRIVING LATE window and stop getting scanned.
While this is 100% out of our control, you can set up TEXT ALERTS on the usps tracking website and EMAIL ALERTS on fedex tracking to get orders moving. This works in over 99% of cases.
For arriving late orders where text/email alerts don't get the package moving, 15 days after the item was first scanned in, you can email us so that we can put in an initial research request with USPS. They have 60 days from first scan to work on this for us.
We take delayed packages very seriously and have a clear system to track them internally. See our Delayed Package process HERE.
If post office delays will turn you into a crazy meany head, we may not be the right boutique for you ;-)
Please note that custom items, mystery items and pre-sale orders will be subject to the shipping times posted on that item.