Denim Size help by Body Shape!
Knowing and EMBRACING your body shape is so important for dressing and feeling confident! It is 1,000% ok to acknowledge that every style will NOT look great on every body shape!
Scroll past the video collection for more written help :-)
We have sizing videos below for:
- 14/16 reg vs 14w-24w
- Apple & Pear body shapes
- Inseam & Rise
- 2-16 Regular sizing
- Rectangle & Hourglass Body shapes
- Height and longer inseams
- CLICK HERE FOR ALL VIDEOS
Rectangle & Hour Glass body shapes:
- May find that sizing down 2 odd sizes or 1 plus size is best to keep the curves hugged and have that booty pop fit when pairs have great stretch (each pair has a fit video and written listing).
- Most denim styles will be flattering on these shapes in general.
- How you carry weight in your tummy area will likely determine your FAVORITE jean types.
- Boyfriend and relaxed fit jeans may fit baggy Or fitted depending on your leg composition. Ashley has muscular legs so most straight/boyfriend jeans have a fitted straight leg appearance on her.
Pear and Apple shapes:
- Often struggle with fit of skinny jeans.
- Many prefer a straight leg. The reason for this is that sizing to accomodate a larger tummy and smaller legs means that skinny jeans can be baggy in the legs and look awkward as they taper in at the ankle. A straight/relaxed leg will look intentional with room.
- If you want to show off some silhouette, slim/relaxed and straight leg will be your bestie!
- Boyfriend jeans will have a straight leg also. If you want to hide a bit of your shape, boyfriend jeans worn with a top long enough to cover your hips will be a great option also.